INTEGRATION IDEAS what's this
- Each year in their writing, students will demonstrate increasing sophistication in all aspects of language use, from vocabulary and syntax to the development and organization of ideas, and they will address increasingly demanding content and sources.
- As part of their writing experience, third grade students will work collaboratively with peers.
- Third grade students will continue exploring digital tools to produce and publish writing.
QUESTIONS TO FOCUS INSTRUCTION what's this
- How can teachers provide overall guidance and support to third grade writers?
- What approach can teachers use to guide students to collaborate with their peers on their writing?
- In what ways can third grade students continue to explore digital tools to produce and publish writing?
Go to W.2.6 to see skills mastered prior to this.