INTEGRATION IDEAS what's this
QUESTIONS TO FOCUS INSTRUCTION what's this
- Students will demonstrate increasing sophistication in all aspects of language use, from vocabulary and syntax to the development and organization of ideas, and they will address increasingly demanding content and sources.
- Third grade students will demonstrate command of Language Standards 1-3 (grammar, punctuation, and spelling) as shown through their revising and editing.
- Third grade students will learn to use feedback to strengthen writing, a skill which can apply across content areas.
- How can teachers give overall guidance and support to second grade writers?
- What opportunities can teachers provide to students to share and provide feedback to their peers on writing assignments?
- In what ways can third grade students learn to plan, revise, and edit their own writing?
Go to W.2.5 to see skills mastered prior to this.