INTEGRATION IDEAS what's this
- point of view
QUESTIONS TO FOCUS INSTRUCTION what's this
- Authors use various writing techniques to focus the reader’s attention on details or opinion that they want to emphasize.
- A point of view is the standpoint from which an author or a reader sees things or the opinions that they hold about a subject.
- Points of view are influenced by prior thoughts and experiences.
- The reader may find that their own point of view may differ from the author’s.
- What techniques do authors use to convey their points of view?
Go to RI.2.6 to see skills mastered prior to this.